how are you all? I hope you are good. Today’s discussion on some of the policies on Google advertising on website. Hopefully, you can do some good. So let’s get started ……..
Google allows advertisers to advertise their web publishers in various locations in a site. But even so you can not place ads where you want. However, Google Ads can not be placed in an inappropriate place such as pop-up, email or software. Publishers must advertise through some certain policies as well. I have highlighted some of the principles below.
Google ads, search boxes, or search results can not be located:
1. In a compiled (integrated software) application with toolbars (not applicable to AdMob).
2. If the ads are displayed in search boxes, or search results, and more pop-ups or pop under ads, then it will be against the AdSense policy.
3. Email or on the page where email messages are in the main role. Ad can not be installed in all these places.
4. Pages that contain dynamically generated content such as live chat, instant messaging service or auto-refreshing comments etc. Advertising on these pages has been prohibited.
5. Under no circumstances ad can not be obscured so that clicking on that element will click on the ad.
6. Edits can not be formatted with either the bottom or the associated buttons or any other object, so that users will interfere with the interactions of users when they visit the site.
7. On the pages that do not contain content (for search or even for mobile ads not applicable)
8. The ads that are used to show ads only.
9. If you have any content or URL on the page that confuses the user. Such as a logo, trademark or any other brand feature. In this case you have to be careful.
10. If you place ads in a Google product or service, or side-by-side, which is against the policy of that product or service. In these cases, you need to think before putting ad.
Hopefully you will be benefited a little bit.
Thats all. If you like it, then you should definitely visit and like the facebook page (requested).
N.B. Please comment and give your feedback. Like our facebook page fb.com/techfunbd Your feedback will help me move forward.