Hello Guys!! You may already understand what is my today’s topics. Most mobile/computer users prefer the fastest processor to buy a mobile/computer. Most of the mobile/computer users actually have an idea that dual-core processor is better than a single-core processor, quad-core better than a dual core and if the processor is octa core then there is no word to say.
Is this really true? So let’s explain the comparison between the different cores of the processor.
What is the core of the processor?
A core is a processing unit used to do a specific job. If there is a lot of core in a processor then the processor can do a lot of work at the same time.
Single core processor
A single-core processor has only one core. Let’s discuss its various advantages and disadvantages …
1. single core processor uses much less power compared to dual-core or multi-core.
2. As the system uses less power, the system is fairly cold.
3. Single-core processors are very good for general purpose. For example, mail, web surfing, downloading can be done through a single-core processor.
1 It is a slow processor. Many of the large operations cannot be controlled by this.
2 It can not do multitask together at the same time.
3 Presently, to run mobile applications, it requires a lot of processing power which is not possible through a single-core processor.
Dual-core processor means that there are two cores in the processor. Let’s discuss its various advantages and disadvantages …
1. A dual-core processor can do a lot of work fast. If a single-core processor is allowed to do two tasks together, then it will complete each task one by one and the dual-core processor will complete all the tasks together.
2. A dual-core computer is equal to two single-core processor computers.
1. Because the dual-core processor uses more power so the batteries also end up quickly. Many app developers do not create their applications for dual-core or multicore. For which, apps become incompatible with dual or multi-cores.
Quad Core and Multi-Core
The quad-core processor has four cores, and in the same way, the octa-core processor has eight. These cores are designed in a variety of ways over an integrated circuit. Let’s discuss its various advantages and disadvantages …
1. These processors are a great way to combine different types of work together. The higher the cores, the higher the rate of work at the same time.
2. These types of processors are used in applications that use a lot of resources. Such as video editors, antivirus, graphics programs, etc.
3. New quad-core processors use less power and keep devices cool. That’s why the processors have more efficiency.
4. The processors are much ahead of the ongoing mobile application development technologies. Because many developers cannot run their applications in quad-core processors. Many programmers still have their programs ready for dual-core or single-core processors.
1. It has been seen that the charge of this multi-core mobile processor is very fast drainage.
2. Mobile application developers should use the full advantage of quad or octa-core processors.
N.B. Please comment and give your feedback. Your feedback will help me move forward.
Thank you all.